Email Spam & Threat Filtering
Quick, Seamless Setup
Our communication engineers offer assistance implementing your new spam filtering service, making the setup fast and painless with no downtime and no missing emails.
Whole Domain Filtering for a Low, Flat Rate
Many services charge per email address or require you to set up a separate subscription for each of your domain aliases. Our service provides filtering for unlimited users under all your domain aliases.
Never Lose an Email
We back up clean and quarantined mail for 30 days. Easily retrieve emails through our quarantine viewer. You can even set up additional, separated quarantines for any user in your domain ($1 per additional user).
Automatic Mail Spooling Backup
If your mail server goes down, our service automatically holds all your incoming mail until your server is back online. Mail is held for 30 days. Never miss an important email!
Almost NO False Positives
A 'false positive' is a GOOD email that was incorrectly blocked. While other filters use automated algorithms to 'learn' spam, our rules are human-engineered to ensure that only spam is blocked.
Domain-wide Virus Protection
We use multiple state-of-the-art virus scanners and our own custom detection systems to automatically block new Zero-Day viruses in real time.
Remarkably effective. Because our filtering rulebase is updated multiple times per day by real humans, DBest’s email filtering is able to block new spam messages that our competitors often miss. We are so confident that you will be impressed by our service that we offer a 30-day free trial so you can try it without spending a dime.
Because there is nothing to install on your computer or on your mail server, DBest’s email filtering will work with virtually all email software and mail servers.
When an email is sent to your domain, the sending server checks your domain's MX record. This record tells the world what mail server handles your email. When you subscribe to the DBest’s email filtering service, you will change your domain's MX record so that it points to our mail servers instead of your domain's actual mail server. At that point, all your emails will be routed to our servers, where your email will then be filtered and just the good mail will be forwarded to your real mail server.
By subscribing to DBest’s email filtering service, you will actually be increasing the reliability of your email service in three ways:
- If your mail server were to go down, our mail servers would queue your email (for up to five days) and your mail would be delivered automatically once your server comes back online.
- Each domain we filter email for is assigned to three redundant mail servers that are located in separate data centers. Should the primary filtering server go down, there are two others that will immediately begin to queue your email until the issue with the primary server is resolved.
- We provide a free quarantine viewer for your domain that will store all email that is blocked for at least 30 days. Even though it is extremely rare for our DBest’s email filtering to block a real message, you can have peace of mind in knowing that you can always release a message from the quarantine viewer if it gets placed there.
While DBest’s email filtering will drastically reduce viruses received by email, we do not recommend disabling your anti-virus software. There are two reasons for this:
- Not all virus threats come by email.
- While our filtering system has been found to be very effective at also blocking viruses, the more layers of protection that you can have on your computer, the better.
The maximum message size per email is 200MB. Please make sure your email server supports the maximum message size you want to achieve.
We include 100,000 inbound emails per month with up to a 200MB message size per email. You may have unlimited email addresses and domain aliases. We archive emails for 30 days. One quarantine user is included with each account to manage the spam quarantine, additional users can be added for $1 per month.
If you exceed 100,000 incoming messages per month, you will automatically be billed an additional $10 per 100,000 email messages scanned in a given month. Additional quarantine users are available for $1 per user per month.