Why Use Managed IT Services?
In 2020, 44% of businesses surveyed by Spiceworks plan to increase their IT spending, up from 38% in 2019. This is because technology is becoming outdated more rapidly and businesses are determined to gain an advantage over their rivals. Our managed IT services provide a competitive edge by delivering an on-staff IT experience at a fraction of the cost. Keeping an IT professional on-staff means keeping them busy, providing benefits, paying payroll taxes, and racking up other unforeseen costs. With managed IT support, you'll pay a flat monthly fee for IT services with no hidden costs.
No payroll expenses. No personnel costs. No Hidden Fees.
What is "Managed IT Service?"
D-Best’s managed IT services include help desk, consulting, maintenance, and upgrades. It is an all inclusive program that replicates the benefits of having an IT person on staff, without the headache of adding another employee.
- Monitoring – Data breaches are becoming more and more frequent. In companies with over 1000 employees, one in four are increasing IT spend in 2020 due to a recent security incident, according to Spiceworks. Being able to detect and react to a potential breach before data has been accessed can be critical to the company’s reputation. D-Best Technologies constantly monitors our client networks for unauthorized access, such as rogue access points, malware intrusion, or exploitable software. Our technicians can quickly assess and mitigate security incidents as they arise, ensuring your data is protected.
- Backup Solution – We develop and implement a comprehensive backup schedule that is unique to each of our managed customers. SQL databases, client data files, scans, drawings, and more are all safely stored offsite in our cloud storage servers. Our customer’s data is encrypted both at rest and in transit. Cloud storage protects your data against ransomware and provides peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster.
- Help Desk Support – Can’t access the server? Wi-Fi is down? Call in and get troubleshooting and technical support instantly. Phone support, remote assistance, and on-site service: D-Best gets it up and running by any means necessary!
- Extended Support Hours – As a small business, we understand that work doesn’t always stop when the clock strikes 5. D-Best offers extended remote support hours, whether your day starts before the sun comes up or you’re still working after the it has set, you’ll have access to the support you need when it matters most.
- Reduce IT costs – Every vendor wants their share of the pie. There are hundreds of competitors selling compliance services, cloud subscriptions, customer management software, and more. Which solution is the best? Which solution has the most value? Let D-Best’s technology experts do the research, saving you valuable time by finding the most economical solution. Many solutions, such as antivirus, backup, and monitoring software are all included in the managed service.
- Streamline Upgrades – Technology evolves every day. From Window XP to Windows 10, what’s next? D-Best Technologies sits on the bleeding edge of technology, so you don’t have to! We find a cost-effective upgrade paths for each of our customers, unique to their workflow, that ensures their systems stay up to date without breaking the bank.
Get a quote on our managed IT services today!